- sub-total 0.00
- Discount (-) 0.00
- Home Delivery Charges 0
- total 0.00
Kareena Kapoor turned 39 today but can you believe it after seeing her gorgeous skin and perfect body? I doubt that. Kareena Kapoor didn't just take the world by storm when she proudly made maternity fashion the new 'It' thing and started a new trend — her journey of weight-loss post-pregnancy is no less an inspiration. Let’s see what it takes to be a slayer like Bebo.
Kareena Kapoor diet secrets and diet plans
To keep up her body thin and attractive, balance diet additionally assumes a significant job other than the workout. She starts her day with fruit juice or milk, likes to keep her diet strictly vegetarian, simple but healthy. She believes that to be fit and healthy, one has to be a positive attitude towards life. A balanced diet, relaxing, simple yet vegetarian diet as per climatic condition is good to make you calm, relaxed, and healthy.
Her diet plan and diet routine includes:
• Breakfast: muesli, cheese, bread slices or paranthas with milk, soya milk
• Lunch: chapattis, dal, adequate green salads and soup.
• Snacks: Protein shake and fruits
• Dinner: Chapattis, dal or vegetable soup
• Water: Take 6-8 boil glass of water every day
She prefers to take meals every three hours to make her active and energetic throughout the day. Nuts and soya milk is also the parts of her meals. She also likes to take sugar and ghee but in moderate quantity. She doesn’t compromise in her diet much, she still eats dal chawal, rajma and everything that a Punjabi loves. She adds seasonal fruits in her regime
Kareena Kapoor workout regime
Kareena’s fitness is a blend of cardio, yoga activities and move. She gets a kick out of the chance to dedicate one to two hours day by day for her wellness exercise. She is one of the sharp devotees of yoga and accepts that yoga is viable in synergizing your body, wellbeing and psyche. She loves to practice power yoga and hot yoga to maintain her sizzling look.
Kareena Kapoor fitness regime
This glorious actress practices yoga sincerely and enthusiastically. According to her, yoga is good for health, body and mind. Apart from cardio exercises, she performs yoga for two hours even during her busy schedule. If you're thinking it takes a rigorous routine involving spending hours at the gym for that toned bod, Kareena is here to break that myth for you. She confessed to spending only 55 minutes in the pilates studio.
• Power yoga
• Surya Namaskar
• Ashtanga yoga
• Naukasana (Boat pose) for abs
• Bhujangasana (Cobra pose) to ease back strain
• Parvatasna: to strengthening arms
• Virabhadra asana for legs
• Pilates sessions
• Kapalbhati (Breathing exercise)
Kareena Kapoor’s simple beauty tips
• Drink an adequate quantity of water.
• Take your eating routine according to your physical activity.
• Use sunglasses while going out to the sun.
• A balanced diet is a genuine mantra of sound living.
• Take solid snacks between your dinners.
• For her gleaming face, she utilizes insignificant makeup.
• Her hair secrets are to have a regular head massage with oil combination of almond, coconut and olive oil.
In an interview, Kareena uncovered intriguing deets about her wellness system, in those days and how she needs to be her fittest self now, with the help of her trusted team — Rujuta Diwekar (nutritionist) and Namrata Purohit (trainer) along with her support-system, her #girlsquad.
Bebo is a forever beauty and we can’t disagree.
Written by -